Pinehills Golf Club is committed to setting the standard for daily fee golf in New England. To ensure a pleasurable experience for all of our guests while enjoying golf in its purest form, Pinehills Golf Club is pleased to uphold the following policies:
Tee Time Policy–
- Tee Times may be reserved 7 days in advance by phone and 10 days in advance online
- Limited advanced tee times for weekends (Friday-Sunday) may be booked starting in February for the same calendar year. Advanced tee times require full payment at the time of reservation. To book an advanced tee time please call Director of Golf –John Tuffin- 508-209-3000 ext 116
- Proper golf attire required. Shirts must have collars and shorts must be Bermuda length. Tank tops, t-shirts and denim are not permitted.
- Metal spikes are not permitted ($15 fee to convert to soft spikes).
- $60/set per 18 holes. One set of clubs per player is required. We exclusively carry Titleist rental sets.
Rain Check Policy
- If the course is closed, a rain check will be issued for the number of holes not played as follows:
- 5 or less holes played – 18 hole rain check
- 6-13 holes played – 9 hole rain check
- Rain checks are good for 12 months and have the value of the green fee when the original round was started.
Food and Beverage
- All food and beverages consumed on the property must be purchased from the Clubhouse or beverage cart. No outside alcoholic may be brought on premises. Absolutely no coolers allowed on golf carts.
No spectators or riders are allowed. No more than 4 players and 2 carts to a group at all times.